Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Four favorite albums - Week 4 Assignment

For this assignment I used four of my favorite albums, or at least ones that I have physical copies of.

CLOSE & FAR
The CDs are stacked on top of each other, thus being close together. And I zoomed in to get a "closer" effect.

Exact opposite with the photo above. The CDs are spread apart and I stood further back, but I was still zoomed in.
LOW & HIGH

I really don't think these need explanations. The CDs were low in the frame and high in the frame.

BALANCED & DISORDERED
 Balance can mean symmetrical to me at times.
 The CDs are not neatly stacked and I didn't center them in the photo.

HIGH DEPTH OF FIELD & LOW DEPTH OF FIELD
 Brand New and Something Corporate are fairly in focus while Hanson and The Academy Is... are not
All four are, for the most part, equally in focus.

2 comments:

  1. I love the third picture, the way how it frame drag my eyes interest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how for close and far you chose to change up the cds and show the sides of the cds in close and the cover art in the far. I think that helped to portray the far and close feeling. I also like the disordered one because the cds aren't in the center of the photo and it makes it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete